We all dread it. Picking out that perfect outfit for that perfect occasion or even...everyday life! And....it's also no secret that most women today follow too many Pinterest boards, Facebook pages, IG pics and more to get their picture perfect-ly put together outfit for any occasion! What if I told you: you've already got what you need to make those looks happen IN YOUR OWN CLOSET!
Here's how to get your very own magazine looks for less:
- Follow your favorite fashion heros on your favorite social media sites
- Save your favorite outfit pics to your phone album or Pinterest board
- Check your closet for tops and bottoms shown in the pictures; don't forget shoes & accessories
- See what pieces you still need to succeed & visit your favorite local consignment boutique to fill in the blanks for less than designer pricing!
- Clear your closet of clutter & any clothes you have not worn for a year by taking them to your local consignment boutique (so you can use the money to buy more of course!)
When shopping for the best pages to follow, start with Pinterest. You can quickly see how pictures and posts gain in popularity by their number of shares. Base your favorites on looks, style, easy-to-throw-on essembles, basic looks and more! Facebook has grown in popularity with retail shops and very often will post fantastic pics of outfits you can snapshot for later, too!
For more "How To" tips be sure to subscribe to my page & Follow us on Facebook